November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Friday, July 11, 2008

Update soon...


As all of you new mommies know, blogging is sometimes difficult with a 4-day old. But, I wanted to let everyone know that we came home on Wednesday and are doing wonderful!! David and I want to thank everyone for the sweet messages, visits, phone calls, etc. It makes this experience even better for us. My goal is to write about my delivery and catch everyone up over the weekend. David has requested to write a blog about our first outing yesterday with Caroline, let's just say I almost peed my pants and I am not even pregnant with the small bladder anymore :) But, for now, here is a 3-day old picture of sweet Caroline yesterday :)

6 comments:

katandkarl said...

she is just beautiful!!!!

Stacia said...

Very pretty, love the bows!

Scott, Kristi, Jess & Kara Burris said...

Caroline is beautiful!!!!!!!!, Can't wait to see her. Glad everyone is doing great!!!

the day's said...

my exact reaction when i saw this picture: "oh, my goodness, she is BEAUTIFUL!" congrats again! :)

Anonymous said...

Amy, she is just beautiful and I love all her little bows. Enjoy every minute, you look so happy! Marcy

astraughnomer said...

she is a doll! congrats!!