November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Cohen 36-37 week belly pictures!!

Cohen's pregnancy is still going great. I will be 38 weeks on Friday. I have been going weekly for checkups the past few weeks. I delivered Corbin right at 38 weeks and Caroline a few days after 38 weeks, so I can't imagine going all the way to 40 weeks with Cohen, but it is all up to him. I went in yesterday because I was having weird symptoms such as dizziness, extreme fatigue, etc. Come to find out my blood pressure was very elevated. I have never had elevated blood pressure even during active labor. Also, I had lost 5 pounds, which is crazy in this stage of pregnancy. So, I will go back on Thursday for a check up. I am between 2-3 cm dilated. So, now we are just playing the waiting game. I wanted to make sure and document the cutest thing Caroline said yesterday before I left to go to the doctor. I was in the bathroom getting ready and I told her I was about to leave to go to the doctor and she said:
"OH, to go pick up baby Cohen"? It was the cutest thing ever, I love have her little mind works :)

37-weeks

37-weeks

36-weeks

36-weeks




No comments: