November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

December Zoo visit!!

Lelly and I took the kids to the zoo last week since it was too cold and it had been forever since we went. I was hoping the penguin exhibit would be open, but not yet!!

Caroline posing with Lelly.









Caroline insisted on posing by the Christmas tree while looking at the monkeys.

My precious little girl.

Love her little smile here with Lelly.


Corbin watching the monkeys with Lelly.






Watching the snakes and ready to get out of his stroller.





All my snacks are gone mommy!!



Corbin is so wild when he is loose, so yes I gave in and bought a simple little toddler leash. It didn't last on his arm for very long, but Caroline had fun leading her brother around.




Caroline can never pass the gorilla without posing on it.















No comments: