November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Friday, December 10, 2010

Elf on the Shelf aka "Twinkie"

I bought Elf on the Shelf the Christmas I was pregnant with Caroline. This is the first year he has come to visit the kids. Caroline gets the concept just a little, but Corbin just enjoys looking for him each morning. Caroline decided to name him "Twinkie". I have a feeling when the kids are just a little older, Twinkie is going to help mommy and daddy a lot during December on reporting the "naughty" and "good" things to Santa :) Here are some fun places that Twinkie has flown to and watched Caroline and Corbin each day.









































1 comment:

Unknown said...

We LOVE our Elf, Crayon! I haven't taken any pictures of him but I need to. He sure has found some very interesting spots throughout our house too!