November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Monday, December 06, 2010

Turkey Shirt and Thanksgiving!!

Aunt Sarah of course made Caroline and Corbin's cute shirts. We had a pretty low key Thanksgiving. The Maumelle Community Center has a "hometown Thanksgiving feast" and we attended that. I was way too tired to cook a big meal and my mom wasn't up for it either. So, she joined us four and it was lots of fun. They had a clown making animal balloons, cake walk and wonderful food. Caroline was featured in our local paper striking her usual pose. I will post that soon. It was very cold, windy and rainy so it was also a great afternoon and come home and take a nap. I did a little Black Friday online shopping Thursday night and went to Toys R Us on Friday morning. I didn't get any great deals, but some good deals to help Santa with the babes list :)


Corbin running away from me as usual when I have the camera out.

Always on the go.






Trying to attempt for both of them to pose together=fail everytime :)





There goes Corbin.




Caroline just woke up, but she looks adorable.


Okay, mommy is done with pictures Corbin.







1 comment:

HeltonTexas said...

love the shirts and it makes me way sad :o( I ordered very similar turkey from etsy. We ended up going out of town earlier than I thought so they didn't get to my house in time. so bummed I didn't get to use them :o((((
Your kids look very adorable. AS USUAL~