November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Mother's Day Out Christmas Party

Caroline and Corbin's MDO had wonderful Christmas parties in each of their classes. Their teachers made them Christmas theme sweatshirts with their footprints. They were so cute and I have already put them away to save for my grand babies :) Lelly (David's mom) flew in on December 15th and she is staying with us until Cohen is born to help with the adjustment. She is a lifesaver to me at this point in my pregnancy, so I can rest whenever. It is like a dream. Luckily, she was here in time to enjoy the Christmas parties too. They had a book gift exchange in their classrooms.

Corbin getting ready for his school party.
Can I open my present now??

After, Corbin's party, he joined Caroline for her party.


Caroline made mommy a beautiful Christmas tree ornament.


They really do love each other.




Lelly with her two precious grand babies.



Caroline showing me her book.




Giving Ms. Lina a hug before the two week Christmas break.




Leaving to go to school for Christmas parties.



Giving Lelly lots of love.


I love these precious babes.


Can you tell Corbin adores Ms. Jessica??!!












No comments: