November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Friday, December 10, 2010

Cohen Belly Pics for week 33-34-35

I can't seem to find the 34-week belly pics. But, wow I am now into the 35th week. I am going weekly for checkups. Cohen is sitting very low and is very ready to meet the world. Dr. H is trying to get me to 38 weeks. That is when I delivered Caroline and Corbin. My weight gain total is 12 pounds. I am starting to get very uncomfortable with pressure, tiredness, no sleep, etc. I don't really have any cravings with this pregnancy. It has gone by way too fast :)
35-weeks
35-weeks


34-weeks



34-weeks




1 comment:

HeltonTexas said...

I do not understand how you can only gain 12 lbs. That is completely unfair and I'm not sure we can be friends anymore. ;)
You look AWESOME as usual!!!
Keep me posted on Baby Cohen!