November 2013 Family Photo

November 2013 Family Photo

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Cohen 38 weeks~YIPPEEEE!!

Wow, we made it to full term with Cohen Matthew. I seriously had my doubts a few times. I have had some pretty serious contractions on and off since October. I am so thankful that we made it this far. I had my 38-week checkup today and after the "check" Dr. H has decided that Cohen will be induced on Monday morning. That is of course he doesn't decide to come before :) I am still feeling great, but very tired. A little swelling in my ankles and face and the worst heartburn EVER!!! My total weight gain today was 16 pounds. I never had any food cravings this pregnancy. My blood pressure was a little elevated at my last appointment, but back to normal today. So, I am praying for a healthy baby boy on January 3rd, 2011!!! I have a feeling there will be a lot of emotions before Monday. I am a little sad to think that this pregnancy is coming to an end (for the most part, I love being pregnant). This could be my last time to be pregnant forever. I haven't fully decided on that, but David is pretty much told me three babies will be the final number. Maybe I can convince Caroline to beg her daddy for a sister someday :) Happy New Year to everyone and we will update pictures of baby Cohen next week!!!


2 comments:

sandra backus said...

That"s so sweet of Caroline!!!

sandra backus said...

That is so cute of Caroline, and Amy you are beautiful as alway's!!!